Friday, July 19, 2013

Hiking The Oregon Coast Trail (Falcon Crest)

Hiking ranks high on my list of "Favorite Things to do Outside", and hiking near the ocean is even better yet. Throw in hiking on the portion of the Oregon Coast Trail that winds through old growth forests, catching breathtaking view of the Oregon coastline, experiencing the sights, sounds, and smells of this incredible spot on Planet Earth, and I can't really think of anywhere else I would rather be, or anything else I would rather do. I am forever grateful for each day my legs allow me to trample through the woods, up and down rooted and muddy trails, and climb the hills where hikes like this take me. As long as I can keep on trucking, I will forever look forward to the next opportunity to experience places like the Falcon Cape Hike near Cannon Beach.










No comments: