Sunday, September 2, 2007

Introduction


Hello Everyone! Welcome to our Blog Spot!! I have created this blog to keep a journal of our adventures in our 5th Wheel as we travel around the country. Both Dan and I retired from work on August 3rd, and plan to travel all over the United States, Canada, and Mexico. We have so many places we want to visit! Two of our goals include visiting all the State Capitals and as many of the Baseball Parks as possible as we travel through each state. This is my very first post, so I am sure I will be learning as I go along. I'm just so excited I finally figured out how to create a blog! We would love to hear from you, all comments are welcome!

Becky


1 comment:

JilllianNichole said...

Hey Mom!! This is so cool, I am so happy to be able to follow you guys, maybe I will start one of these as well!! Look forward to keeping up with your guys' travels!!!